There are so many tools that you can use today, both free and paid, to create amazing and effective infographics. The best thing to do is give each tool a try to find out if it works well for you.
Each person has their own preferences about each tool and what makes sense cognitively to them. Therefore, giving platforms a try is a good idea. You might find one that you love and then you’ll be more likely to create amazing infographics.
* Canva.com – This is at the top due to the user-friendly nature of Canva. Sign into your Canva account, click “create a design”, then scroll through them until you find “infographics”. Choose to start with a blank image or choose one of the templates. You can also “explore templates” to find more from the Canva Marketplace. Change the information to suit your needs and you’re done.
Link – https://www.canva.com/
* Easel.ly – This simple-to-use platform enables you to create infographics using their templates, or by starting fresh with your own. What you can do with this without upgrading to the pro version is limited, but the pro version isn’t very expensive. There is a small learning curve to understand their set-up, but once you do you can create infographics in minutes.
Link – https://www.easel.ly/create
* Infogr.am – Start with a free account to create an infographic. You can choose from their library or start fresh. Choose a template with different color schemes and types of data. Then simply edit them to add your own data and titles. You can even add video, interactive maps, and more.
Link – https://infogr.am/
* Piktochart – This platform is super-easy to use and very intuitive. But don’t be fooled by the ease of use; it can create very dynamic infographics that work across platforms fast and easily. They also have amazing tutorials to help you along the way. The Pro account will pay off if you plan to create a lot of infographics and other types of graphics and images on a regular basis.
Link – https://piktochart.com/
* Venngage – This cloud-based program can be used free if you’re a student, and then from $19 to $48 a month depending on how much you plan to use it and what you want to use it for (as each account is limited based on the type). The only tricky part of this software is learning their terms and how to line things up properly; but once you learn it, you’ll be creating infographics (and other types of graphics) like a pro.
Link – https://venngage.com/
* Visme.co – This very flexible browser-based creator is easy to use and understand, even if you’re not a graphic designer. It starts out as free, but you will have to pay for premium images, layouts, and templates. However, it’s more than worth the small price to be able to make infographics yourself.
Link – https://www.visme.co/
* Adobe Illustrator – Today, with the advent of monthly membership via the creative cloud to use Adobe graphics products, there is no reason the average person can’t learn to create infographics using this professional software by watching tutorials.
Link – https://creative.adobe.com/plans
* Gimp.org – This is free software that you can download and use to create any type of graphic, including infographics, if you’re talented in graphic design. Like most software today, there are tutorials available on YouTube put up by people who are using it, so you can learn more from them. And you can’t beat completely free and not needing an internet connection while you create.
Link – https://www.gimp.org/
These are just a few of the tools available today. Do a quick Google search for software to create infographics, and you’ll come back with many pages of information to look through. These happen to be our favorites. Some of them work for people whether they have graphic design abilities or not. If you understand your data and how you want to tell the story of that data, you too can produce infographics easily.
Did you like this post "The Best Tools for Producing Infographics (Including Free Tools)"? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
P.S. - Download your copy of my brand new guide: Affiliate Marketing Action Plan Take Action Here